- 3rd Party Annual Food Safety Audit - American Institute of Bakers
- F.D.A.- Registered/Inspected with BioTerrorism #
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- F.D.A.- FURLS registered
- U.S.D.A. - On Staff Certified Professional Food Manager
- U.S.D.A. - certified for Hermetically Packed Foods
- Certified Pest and Rodent control
- K - Kosher
- G.M.P. - Good Manufacturing Practices - overall term for the various programs in a plant
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point - documenting every step of a process that goes into manufacturing a product into its most basic parts.
- Allergen Control - this includes controlling exposure of one product to the ingredients that make up an ingredient in another product to reduce cross contamination.
- Quality Control/Quality Analysis - Product Testing for temperature, pH, brix, water activity